Summer School in Applied Human Nutrition
Duration: 5-9th July 2019
“Discounts for nutritank. members for this prestigious attended course can be applied for please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information”
NNEdPro Summer School in Applied Human Nutrition
The Summer School is approved by the Royal Society of Biology for purposes of CPD, this event may be counted as 90 CPD credits. In previous years the Summer School has been successfully accredited by the Royal Society of Physician and we will apply for reaccreditation in 2020.
The Summer School is intended for individuals interested in nutrition and its health-applications and is also open to undergraduate students and other adult learners. Candidates are selected on the basis of their previous experience and overall suitability for the programme.
- Learn from a world-class faculty with leading global nutrition experts in the heart of Cambridge.
- 40 contact hours, practical and/or interactive sessions, self-directed learning and small group work, individual mentoring & case studies.
- Professional course accreditation by professional bodies in the UK for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development.*
- Grow your multi-disciplinary knowledge network with dedicated mentors plus networking opportunities including a gala dinner and social programme.
- Spend a week studying in one of the best university settings in the world, in the charming city of Cambridge, with evening events like punting, walking tour, classic formal gala dinner and much more.