The 6-Week Plan for Healthy Eating
Duration: 6 weeks
Harvard experts have created a 6-week plan that can boost your health by showing you simple ways to eat more healthfully.
This all-new online course is an engaging, empowering and exciting way to learn. The course is designed as a 6-week plan; however, you can watch and learn at your own pace. There are interactive exercises, fun quizzes and downloadable worksheets and recipes all designed to help you make healthier food choices.
What topics will you cover?
What Makes A Diet Healthy?
Getting Started On The 6-Week Plan
Boost Your Health At Breakfast
Staying on track: Bonus Interview With nutritionist Kathy McManus
A Healthy Break for Lunch
A Dinner Makeover
I talk you through what kitchen hacks I use to make incredible meals, fast and tasty.
This fun, interactive course gives you all the tools you need to succeed, such as:
- Week-by-week meal makeovers
- Food and exercise diaries
- Tips for setting (and sticking to) healthy goals
- Smart snack ideas
- Strategies for fitting exercise into your day
- Weight loss secrets
- 62 delicious meal ideas and recipes
- A superfood of the week and how it can help your health